Upcoming Events at the New Jersey Shore
New Jersey Shore events that are fun for the whole family.
- Cape May Stage presents 'Chapter Two'
- East Lynne Theater Company presents 'On the Sunny Side of the Street'
- Gregg Carpenter at Ocean Club Hotel's Tiki Ten35
- John Walter Cape Community Band Concert at Historic Cold Spring Village
- 'Sanctuary, The Journey, & Color Pops at SOMA NewArt Gallery
- More New Jersey Shore Events
Here are some Jersey shore New Year’s resolutions to add to your vacation bucket list for 2017. They’re so much fun, keeping them will be a breeze!
In New Jersey, where Weird NJ magazine comes out semi-annually, politicians have passed some odd laws over time. Here are the weirdest New Jersey laws.
People associates the Jersey shore with summer fun, but there are tons of events going on this time of year. Check out these Jersey shore Christmas events!
If you want something a little more exotic than beach and forest wildlife, here are the best Jersey shore zoos and aquariums.
If you didn’t read the first two parts of our series on how to take care of hermit crabs, check them out. Here’s how to keep hermit crabs happy and healthy.
If you haven’t read the first part of this series on how to take care of hermit crabs, check out our introduction. Here is how to set up your crabitat.