After a day on the beach, it’s always fun to walk the boardwalk and enjoy some rides. There are many rides to choose from and sometimes you can only afford so many tickets. So which ones are worth it?
According to NJ.com, some of the best rides at the Jersey Shore include:
- Skycoaster: After an 109 foot drop, you’ll swing over the ocean at more than 60 miles per hour, located at the Casino Pier in Seaside Heights.
- Gale Force: A 60 mile per hour roller coaster with a 90 degree drop from 125 foot drop, located at Playland Castaway Cove in Ocean City.
- Double Shot: going up to 110ft, this ride will shoot you up and drop you down a few times, and then do it again from the beginning, located at Playland Castaway Cove in Ocean City.
- Pendolo: a giant pendulum ride that swings you back and forth with a little twirling motion, located at Jenkinson’s South Boardwalk in Point Pleasant.
- Atlantic City Ferris Wheel: this large ferris wheel rises you up 227 feet so you can enjoy the view of Atlantic City.
There are many other super fun rides at the Jersey Shore, there are even water rides if you’re looking for a good splash. Go experience the wide variety of adventures the Jersey Shore has to offer and have some fun!