Festival-goers of all ages will enjoy exhibits, a close-up look at turtles, exotic animals, kid’s activities and live entertainment.
(Rain date: June 27)
Schedule of Activities
- Face Painting, Bounce House, Sand Art (fee) and Strolling Entertainers, 7-9pm
- Baby Crawling Contest (Diaper Derby), 7:10pm
- Kid’s Sprinting Races at the JFK Blvd. Beach (Ages 2-12), 7:20pm
- Sea Turtle Demonstration, 7:45pm
- Turtlesinger Show, 8pm
- Beachcomber Walks, Cape May County Library, Environmental Commission,
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center, Sea Turtle Recovery, Turtle Nesting Cage Display,
- Wetlands Institute – Turtle Touching, Wildlife Show – New Jersey Nature
FREE Turtle Information and Sara the Turtle Coloring Books (while supplies last). Turtle Tee Shirts will also be on sale.