A lot of people do the same couple of things on the beach: tan and go in the ocean. Sometimes you’ll want to do something more, something a little more fun to keep busy. Here are some ideas for your beach trip.
- Toss a frisbee or football
- Cornhole: a game in which players take turns tossing bags of plastic resin at a raised platform with a hole in the far end.
- KanJam Disc Game: played with a flying disc and two cans in which players deflect the disc.
- Washer Toss: players take turns tossing washers towards a box or hole; it’s similar to horseshoes.
- Sand castle contests
- Fly a kite
- Play Soccer
- Have a catch with a Waboba water bouncing ball in the ocean.
- Spikeball: played 2 vs 2, a player starts a point by serving the ball down on the net so it bounces up to the opponents. They have up to three hits between them to control the ball and bounce it back off the net.
- Burry each other in the sand and make it a creative masterpiece.
There are a lot of other fun activities you can bring to/do at the beach. I hope these are helpful to you next time you find yourself bored at the shore.