North Wildwood announced their 2016 Concert Under the Stars Schedule today. Which band are you looking forward to? Who else would you like to see in the future? Tell us in the comments below.
2016 Concert Under the Stars Schedule
- Saturday, July 2nd – Stan Wades “Trammps”
- Thursday, July 7th – No Show (BBQ Festival)
- Saturday, July 9th – No Show (BBQ Festival)
- Thursday, July 14th – Elvis Tribute (Jesse Garron)
- Saturday, July 16th – Chicago 9 Tribute Band
- Thursday, July 21st – Jimmy & the Parrots (Jimmy Buffet Tribute Band)
- Saturday, July 23rd – Real Diamond (Neil Diamond Tribute Band)
- Thursday, July 28th – The Diamonds
- Saturday, July 30th – The Cameo’s
- Thursday, August 4th – Lights Out (Frankie Valli Tribute Band)
- Saturday, August 6th – Wallstreet (Salute to Motown)
- Thursday, August 11th – George Young & Friends in Concert
- Saturday, August 13th – Robert Eric’s Billy Joel Tribute
- Thursday, August 18th – The “B” Street Band (Bruce Springsteen Tribute)
- Saturday, August 20th – The Dovells
- Thursday, August 25th – The Bronx Wanderers
- Saturday, August 27th – Ladies of “Country” (Sara Spicer and Audra McLaughlin from “The Voice”)
- Saturday, September 3rd – Bealtemania
All Concerts Under the Stars will be held at the Lou Booth Amphitheater (2nd and Ocean Ave) and will begin at 8:00pm. All concerts in the 2016 Concert Under the Stars Schedule are FREE.
For more information please call 609-522-7722 or toll free 1-800-882-7787.
Want to get a peek at upcoming events in North Wildwood. We’ve got you covered. Check our the Upcoming 2016 Events for North Wildwood.