Seaside Heights is one New Jersey shore destination that has a LOT going on. Here are a few things in Seaside that you won’t want to miss!
- Casino Pier
Packed full of rides and thrills, Casino Pier is a must-do activity when you’re in Seaside during the summer. Traditional favorites like bumper cars and swings mixed with more modern adventures like rock climbing and more!
- The Sky Ride
Part of Casino Pier, but worth a mention of its own! Cruise over the beach and boardwalk on a round trip or one-way flight. Enjoy the sunshine and the sights of summer from a bird’s eye view.
- Jenkinson’s Breakwater Beach Cool off just steps from the ocean at this amazing water park. You’ll find play areas for all ages, from the Family Play Section to high speed racing slides. Relax on the Lazy River between breathtaking trips down the Zero Gravity Racer.
- The ArcadesThe Seaside Boardwalk hosts some of the best arcades up and down the Jersey shore. Casino Pier has the Casino Arcade, but you should also try your luck at the Coin Castle, Lucky Leo’s, and more. Play games and cash in your tickets for prizes, or just get out of the sun and cool off while you enjoy your favorite arcade action.
- Joey Harrison’s Surf Club Just north of the Seaside border you’ll find the legendary Surf Club in Ortley Beach. The Surf Club opened in 1926 and is the only club in New Jersey that is literally on the beach. You can walk out the back and onto the sand while you enjoy the music. Entertainment ranges from the hottest DJs to doo wop and everything in between — The Surf Club is truly a nightclub for all ages.
- Nightlife on the Boulevard The Boulevard is home to Seaside’s hottest clubs — no matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it. Yakety Yak caters to an older crowd, playing hits from the 50s and 60s. Club XS and Temptations are high energy dance clubs. If you love jazz, check out the New Orleans-inspired Fat Cat’s. The Bamboo Bar is a long time Seaside favorite that was voted the number one singles bar in New Jersey.
- Craft fairs The Seaside Heights Business Improvement District hosts craft fairs throughout the summer that attract vendors from all over the tri-state area. Don’t miss Arts and Crafts by The Sea in June (right on the boardwalk), kids’ craft days throughout the summer, and more. Visit www.seasideheightstourism.com for a calendar of events.
- Adrenaline Tattoo and Body PiercingYour summer ensemble may not be complete without some body art — Adrenaline offers piercing and tattooing on the boardwalk. Not ready for a permanent change? They also have artists creating airbrush masterpieces! Adrenaline is also Seaside’s number one place for custom printed tee shirts and other clothing, too.