Advertising with VisitNJShore.com means you get to take advantage of:
- Competitive Advantage – stay ahead of your competition and leverage the Internet. Over 65% of American’s use the Internet to research and book their vacations.
- Cost Effective — Pay significantly less than the other publications to reach the same audience of families and professionals looking to visit the Jersey Shore, Delaware Beach, Virginia Beach and Outer Banks. Our online advertising rates are as low as 1/3* of local publications.
- Engaged Readers – VisitNJShore.com has a loyal readership that reads us page-to-page, since we are focused entirely on the New Jersey Shore. We provide our readers with first class articles and tips from planning a New Jersey Shore vacation to How to save money at the shore. Our readers come back frequently due to information multicasted to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Flexible Advertising Programs — you decide how much exposure you want your site to have. Pick the program that fits your budget — many different options are available.
- Professional Banner Design — we can design your advertisement at no additional charge!
- Quick Results — with a rapidly growing number of travelers heading to destinations we cover your business will be exposed to new customers at an amazing rate! If you have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to expand your business… THIS IS IT!
- Real-time Statistics — you will have access to a special page at VisitNJShore.com that will show you exactly how your advertisement is performing. See how many times the ad has been viewed and how many people have clicked through to your website.
- Targeted Reach – VisitNJShore.com is a focused web publication that focuses exclusively on planning vacations to the Jersey Shore. Visitors that browse our website spend an average of 20 minutes reading articles and researching the information they need for their vacation. Thus, unlike the general publications, your message reaches the decision makers who you intend to reach – without wasting valuable advertising dollars.